Jay Baer, Guy Kawasaki, Amy Jo Martin, and many other leaders featured in Cox BLUE series on 2013 social media trends
Cox BLUE, a social destination designed to help small businesses grow with digital marketing strategies powered by Cox Business announced the 2013 video series, “Focus on Digital – The Influencer Series” featuring some of the most influential experts in social media and digital marketing today. Captured live from leading industry events including South by Southwest (SXSW) and New Media Expo earlier this year by Martin Jones (@martinjonesaz) of Cox Business, these videos are available now on the Cox Business YouTube channel.
The following global experts will be featured in the Cox BLUE Focus on Digital video series:
- Jay Baer, co-author of the book, The NOW Revolution, and host of the Social Pros podcast (@jaybaer)
- Sam Decker, entrepreneur, author, speaker, angel investor and current CEO of Mass Relevance (@samdecker)
- Dino Dogan, founder of Triberr (@dinodogan)
- Sarah Evans, social and PR media leader, entrepreneur, one of Vanity Fair’s America’s Tweethearts, and Forbes’ 14 Power Women to Follow on Twitter (@PRSarahevans)
- Porter Gale, writer, public speaker, social media expert, entrepreneur, marketing executive and author of Your Network is Your Net Worth (@portergale)
- Ann Handley, author of the book Content Rules and Chief Content Officer, MarketingProfs (@MarketingProfs)
- Jeffrey Hayzlett, founder of The Hayzlett Group, international leader in marketing, business and public relations, formerly the Chief Marketing Officer and Vice President of the Eastman Kodak Company (@jeffreyhayzlett)
- Guy Kawasaki, author, publisher, entrepreneur and co-founder of Alltop (@Guykawasaki)
- Justin Levy, head of social media at Citrix Online, author of Facebook Marketing (@justinlevy)
- Amy Jo Martin, author of Renegades Write The Rules and founder and CEO of Digital Royalty (@amyjoemartin)
- Scott Monty, global head of social media for Ford Motor Company (@scottmonty)
- Dr. Natalie, strategist and evangelist in digital communications, social media, measurement and ROI practices (@drnatalie)
- Joe Pulizzi, author of Managing Content Marketing: The Real-World Guide for Creating Passionate Subscribers to Your Brand and founder of the Content Marketing Institute and Content Marketing World (@juntajoe)
- Ramon Ray, journalist, technology evangelist and editor of Smallbiztechnology.com (@ramonray)
- Ted Rubin, Chief Social Marketing Officer at Collective Bias and co-author of the book, Return on Relationship (@tedrubin)
- Mari Smith, social media thought leader (@marismith)
- Brian Solis, social media strategist, keynote speaker and bestselling author and principal analyst at Altimeter Group (@briansolis)
- Dana White, president of the UFC (@danawhite)
- Jason Womack, leadership development executive coach and author of Your Best Just Got Better (@JasonWomack)
- Manoush Zomorodi, reporter and media consultant (@manoushz)
Learn More: http://www.youtube.com/user/coxbusiness
“We strive to create meaningful content for our business customers and we find that many of them see opportunity in social media marketing, but don’t know how to leverage it, and that’s where we come in with Cox BLUE,” said Ken Kraft vice president of Marketing for Cox Business. “We bring the most influential leaders in social media, lead generation, brand equity, entrepreneurship, content marketing, and mobile marketing in one place so our customers can learn from the best of the best.”
Cox BLUE launched in May 2012, and the mobile version of BLUE was made available in October 2012. Free for subscribers, fresh content is added daily to Cox BLUE.
Learn More: https://www.facebook.com/CoxBusiness
Cox Business provides voice, data and video services for more than 300,000 small and regional businesses, including healthcare providers, K-12 and higher education, financial institutions and federal, state and local government organizations. The organization also serves most of the top tier wireless and wireline telecommunications carriers in the U.S. through its wholesale division. According to Vertical Systems Group, Cox Business is one of the largest providers of business Ethernet services in the U.S. based on customer ports and has been consistently recognized for its leadership among small/midsize business data service providers. Cox is currently the seventh largest voice service provider in the U.S. and supports one million phone lines.
About Cox Communications
Cox Communications is a broadband communications and entertainment company, providing advanced digital video, Internet and telephone services over its own nationwide IP network. The third-largest U.S. cable TV company, Cox serves approximately 6 million residences and businesses. Cox Business is a facilities-based provider of voice, video and data solutions for commercial customers, and Cox Media is a full-service provider of national and local cable spot and new media advertising. Cox is known for its pioneering efforts in cable telephone and commercial services, industry-leading customer care and its outstanding workplaces. For seven years, Cox has been recognized as the top operator for women by Women in Cable Telecommunications; for five years, Cox has ranked among DiversityInc’s Top 50 Companies for Diversity, and the company holds a perfect score in the Human Rights Campaign’s Corporate Equality Index.
Learn More: http://www.cox.com
SOURCE Cox Communications