Our mission is to spread wealth creation around the world by encouraging entrepreneurship and sharing knowledge to those who educate and support entrepreneurs. Our books and course materials are used in the Top 10 of the best graduate programs in the USA that teach entrepreneurship, and 8 of the Top 10 best undergraduate programs in the USA that teach entrepreneurship.
The Focus of Our Publications And Research:
- What is entrepreneurial management?
- What are the basic business management principles that all entrepreneurs need to master?
- What is the best way to help entrepreneurs build a high-profit business that supports their local economies?
As the pace of business competition accelerates, seat-of-the-pants management becomes ever more dangerous. In order to survive, entrepreneurs operating their ventures in uncertain environments need a focused “path to profitability.”
What determines the difference between success and failure depends on how entrepreneurs can understand and manage the following:
- What is this venture about? (mission and values statement)
- Where should it go? (goals and objectives)
- How will it get there? (growth strategy)
- What does it need to get there? (people and resources)
- What structure is best? (organizational capabilities)
- How much money does it need and when? (financing strategy)
- How will it recognize the final destination? (vision of success)